KIDS & PARENTS RESOURCES
Kids Ministry is dedicated to providing quality digital resources for kids and parents. We hope you find them helpful on your journey of growing together in Jesus Christ.
Weekly Video Lessons
Preschool Video Lessons
Elementary Video Lessons
On Main Street we strive to equip parents as they raise their kids to know Christ and to make Him known. Check out these faith-based resources that you can use at home!
- Love Does for Kids: Go through this three-day reading plan with your children to help them learn how to live in grace and love.
- Grace Based Families: A website with faith teachings, books, live stream events, podcasts, and online Q&A resources all to help strengthen the family.
- Sunday School Zone: Kids have a lot of questions and it is an important way for them to learn. Go through these 20 essential Bible questions for kids.
- SuperBook: This website has games, videos, and an interactive Bible. Download the app too on your mobile device to take the fun on the go!
- Pluggedin: Examine the popular entertainment that you show at home through Pluggedin to make sure that the content is safe for everyone in the family.
- The Action Bible Anytime Devotions: Have kids work through these devotions any time, so that they can learn how to move through today's tough topics.