Women's Mentorship Program
Ministry Mission Statement
The Women’s Mentorship Program seeks to follow the Titus 2 model by encouraging spiritual growth through relationships.
This mentorship program seeks to facilitate an intentional relationship between women who both desire to grow closer to Christ. Older, more spiritually mature women will be paired with younger women to help them experience spiritual growth so that they can become the Godly women their families, churches, and communities need them to be.
– Mentor/Mentee applications can be submitted year-round.
– The mentoring cycle runs from September to May each year.
– Mentors and mentees will commit to meet together in person, once a month, in a group setting. The Mentor will also host individual touch base meetings (either virtual or in person) with each mentee at least once a month.
– Initial Mentor selection will occur in May of each year and subsequently reviewed on a monthly basis for additional pairing.
– Initial Mentee selection will occur in July of each year and subsequently reviewed on a monthly basis for additional pairing.
– Mentor training will occur in August of each year and training materials will be distributed as needed.
Who can be a Mentor or a Mentee?
A mentor is a regular attendee of Burke Community Church who has completed specific training geared toward a mentoring relationship and has been approved by BCC leadership. This woman seeks to pour into a younger generation of women. The mentor must review and agree with the BCC Statement of Faith, participate in training, and provide a reference.
If you are interested in becoming a mentor, apply below!
A mentee is a woman who has a desire to grow in her relationship with God and seeks a relationship with a spiritually mature woman that will help point her back to Christ in every aspect of her life. You can receive mentorship at any age or life stage!
If you are interested in receiving mentorship, apply below!
Connect With Us
Michelle Dillard, Director of Women’s Ministry
Christine Little, Adult Ministries Administrative Assistant